Sunday, September 07, 2008

Rachel Getting Married Review

Last night I attended the Toronto International Film festival courtesy of one of their board members who is one of my good friends - Warren Spitz. Warren owns Upper Canada Forest Products so buy lots of hard wood from him so he can afford to take me next year.

The film we saw was Rachel Getting Married starring Anne Hathaway. I am not really a film reviewer. 99% of the movies I see are on airplanes.

The movie was very well acted, well written, thought provoking and got into some tough issues (drug abuse, family dysfunction). It certainly made me think.

I prefer movies that are pure escapes and this was not that. It left many unanswered questions. Still, I would rate it an 8 out of 10.

Quote for the day:

Today is a smooth white seashell, hold it close and listen to the beauty of the hours.







Photo from Flickr by Wind Dancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home