Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Silver Bullets for Sale

I am at the airport awaiting my flight to San Francisco. This means I missed my work out and will likely miss it tonight since the dinner tonight is likely to get me home after 1 AM my time. Poor me.

Many people know that I am goal focused. I almost feel like the resolution guy. So many people ask me for the secret to making and keeping resolutions. Many of them want the Silver Bullet. They want a pill they can take. They want the results but do not want to take the actions required to achieve what they want.

There is a lot of money in Silver Bullets. Sell the secret diet or diet pill. Sell the fitness tip that only takes a minute per day. Sell the formula for business success. Sell the negotiating tip that will make you millions.

I do not believe in Silver Bullets. It all takes a plan, action, discipline, work, thought, creativity etc. It is more of a fomula.

Interestingly enough, knowing what you want is one of the most important parts of the formula. So even if I cannot sell Silver Bullets to those that seek them, they may have part of the formula to set them on the road to success.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jim I'm really enjoying your ebook! I haven't finished just yet but there is some great information I've gotten so far. And again great content on your site. VERY useful to someone like myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home