Friday, November 24, 2006

YEO

Today was a good day. I met with a few customers which is always good (although at the same time I always learn how we need to do a better job). I spoke at a YEO group. They were enthusiastic and appreciative - exactly what a speaker likes. And I was mentioned on Steven Streight's blog as a blog to watch. Life is good.

The only part of life that could be better is my dysfunctional relationship to sleep. I am about to get on the red eye back to Toronto. What makes it worse is I am tired to start with. Oh well...

Mantra for the day:

"Successful people do tough things"

Repeat this often. Whenever going gets tough.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger steven edward streight said...

I hate sleeping. It's such a waste of time.

I am following your suggestion to kill word verification, but keep the comment moderation and email notification of comments. However, Blogger is having technical difficulties and I was unable to successfully perform the operation. I"ll keep trying.

I'm amazed. It's very extremely rare that anybody gives me blogology advice. But we all need it. You are probably only the second or third person in the world to give me such advice.

You are very smart to suggest such an improvement to me. I also asked a web developer discussion list if I needed to optimize my blog better for download speed, and I was told I need a "JPEGectomy", so blog surgery will be performed tonight.

Bye pretty pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home