Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sales Retreat

I am at my annual sales retreat. My mind is swimmming with ideas. I have made a ton of notes of things I want to do, look at, try, change, polish, research etc. Some of the ideas come by listening to the vendors and staff but surprisingly a lot of the ideas just flow from the environment. I have a huge amount I need to do.

The retreat is going great. Vendors and reps are both happy. Everyone is learning.

I am tremendously impressed with our staff. We have a lot of excellent people. It gives me great hope for SYNNEX. Like Jim Collins says in "Good to Great" - first get the right people. We have the right people.

I am very proud of the awesome job of the product managers, marketing people and staff that orchestated this. They did a great job.

I am tired so need to get some sleep before the morning run at 6:45. I doubt that more than half the staff will show for it though.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Half the staff!!! How did it work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home