Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eat That Frog

I study time, efficiency and effectiveness so you would think I do not have a problem with procrastination but sometimes I do. So, of course, I bought a book.

"Eat that Frog - 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less time" by Brian Tracy.

It is a short and easy read. Good book. I did not put off reading it - I read it instead of cleaning up my den. As the title suggests, it has lots of ideas on how to get over procrastination.

Brian Tracy is one of the most prolific self development authors and speakers. His stuff is good, although sometimes too shallow.

One quote from the book:

"There is one quality that one must possess to win and that is a definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants and a burning desire to achieve it"

By Napoleon Hill.

Busy day today.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Benjamin said...

I think everyone procrastinates. check out www.43things.com - itself a form of procrastination - and be amazed how many people are wresting with it. It is one of the top things that people on the web want to help themselves with! Great pointer to a great book! Jamin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home