Monday, July 31, 2006

Life Long Learning.

The day flew by. Will be a long evening just to get done what I planned today. So I break to blog.

On my recent YPO vacation, one of the speakers was Scott Friedman. Funny guy as his web site would imply. This always makes a speaker more interesting. One quote from him which of course I endorse is:


"If you haven't made a commitment to technology, by default you have made a commitment to retire. The future of your business lies in the ability to use modern technology to connect with customers."

And a quote from Hoffer:

"In times of change, learners will inherit the earth, while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with the world that no longer exists."

I never realized my goal was not to become learned. I knew I wanted to be a life long learner. Before I go to bed each night, I ask myself what I have learned. And if I cannot answer, I learn something. Usually from a book.

So go learn something new.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've learned more from you !
Thanks a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home