Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blogging Policy

I am just in from California off the redeye. I have a fairly full day until 2:30 or so.

I am totally inspired. I have many ideas I need to do. I will need to energize the whole organization to accomplish what needs to be done.

SYNNEX is coming out with a blogging policy. I bought Simon, our in house attourney a copy of Robert Scoble and Shel Isreal's book Naked Conversations. And I will need to make sure I influence policy properly. Not sure my policy that everyone must have a blog though is what we will end up with.

I was in board meetings for the past couple of days. One board member who read my blog thought I must spend hours per week on it. No - I pride myself on 20 minutes of blogging 5 days a week (sounds like what everyone should do for exercise). A large part of "easy" blogging is just to write about what you are already thinking about and working on.

I have a ton of blogging time saving tips. One is to use something someone else has done like a quote.

So I leave you with this quote:

"Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation" by Robert H. Schuller.

Off to prepare for my day.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Jim Estill said...

Thanks for the kind comment. I agree on the passion of tech people.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Byte said...

Hi Jim. Is a goog news. The blogging policy is positive for you, your company and your employees.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home