Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Habits, Reviews and Commitments

Today I overbooked. So I work late (I am not done yet – just taking a blogging break) to try to get caught up on what I wanted to do. Worse than overbooking is over committing. I really hate it when I commit to doing something and don’t follow through. A good part of this has to do with knowing my loading and planning accordingly.

My brother Lyle got a review of sorts published on his book. I should consider getting someone to write a review on my Time Management CD.

I was speaking to one of my friends, Rick Jamieson, tonight. He commented that I had self discipline to blog. Not true. Habits require no self discipline – they just happen. For example, do you have good self discipline to brush your teeth? No – it just happens by habit.

Life is the product of what we repeatedly do. Think about what habits would help make you a success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home