Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Branding

Normal busy day today - meetings and calls. I am excited that I had a new Fujitsu Scansnap installed. Awesome product that can scan everything from business cards to powerpoint to spreadsheets complete with character recognition. I am looking forward to using it.

Was not all work today. Played duplicate bridge tonight and came in second out of about 15 tables. Of course now I am paying for that by having to stay up to get caught up on email.

I am thinking a lot lately about marketing and branding. One of my favourite books is "the 22 immutable laws of Branding" by one of my favourite authors Al Ries.

And my favourite quote on branding is from Jeff Bezos, founder of amazon.com:

“Branding is what people say about your company after you leave the room.”

Now I just have to figure out what I want people to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home