Thursday, September 22, 2005

Too Tired to Blog

Back this morning on the red eye from Fremont. Meetings until 3. Nap, unpack and repack (I am off to Calgary tomorrow at 7 AM). Duplicate bridge tonight (yes - some people call be Mr. Balance). I wonder if sleeping a few hours at a time instead of longer has any consequences?

While in California, I was given responsibility for SYNNEX Mexico in addition to my other responsibilities. I like challenge and this will be one. My concern is that I do not feel I have Canada to where I want it and so now just one more thing. But I am a team player and do what is asked of me.

I am thinking I need to travel less to be more effective.

7 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Riikka said...

My husband is also pissed about travelling - he thinks it's waste of a good working time.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Sue Richards said...

Why would you want to pay for something when you don't have to?

Waste not.

Sue

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger - you missed the point. Jim got rich by using free stuff! There's a lesson there!

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire your stamina - regular travel kills me.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Stuart R. Crawford said...

Hi Jim...I agree travelling can make you less effective, I feel the same way sometime as well. But it is an neccessary evil to grow your own network. I have started my own blog site http://stuartrcrawford.blogspot.com

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But I am a team player and do what is asked of me."

LOL. It's easy to be a team player when you're also the team leader! I would imagine even you have bosses, but when you have literally millions and millions of dollars in your bank account, which you must, it's not like you face any real consequences (I.E. not being able to afford groceries for your family because you've been fired) should you decide at any time not to be a "team player".

But I've got to hand it to you, that was some pretty nice corporate-speak. Well said. Or pardon me, let me re-phrase that into your language: well executed and delivered with high efficiency and precision.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own journal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home