Saturday, August 13, 2005

Simple Recognition

Thursday night meeting Chris (my daughter Beth's boyfriend) went well. Played some euchre. He seems nice enough.

Yesterday was a highly challenging day. I was given some challenging feedback and ended up adding a number of new complex problems to my tasks list. However, this is what I do well - solve challenges.

I did have one positive. I had sent a very simple thank you email to a doctor who had saved my ife me 5+ years ago (as part of my ongoing networking, I went through my contact list so it reminded me). She sent me an email yesteday thanking me for thanking her. I made her day and she now made mine. My tip for the day is simple recognition can have powerful impact.

Have a great weekend. I know I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home