Friday, August 19, 2005

Found time

I presented my "Time Leadership" course to the Fremont management team. It went well.

I pampered myself by taking an afternoon flight back from Fremont. Usually I take the red eye. Perfect uneventful trip. Lots of audio programs listened to.

I did watch the movie - "Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe". Not sure I learned much except it sure does not match the book.

My tip for the day is there is no waiting time - just opportunities for found time. During the various waits and lines, I managed to get some good stretching in (I have been having a problem with one of my Calf muscles). Used my iPod to listen to some great audio.

Now - it is late and the morning will arrive early so to bed.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Tasha said...

Great blog! I hated that movie though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home